The second day of the 2019 Venice Film Festival it was all for him: to conquer the Lido and the red carpet – we don't want the beautiful one Scarlett Johansson – has been Brad Pitt.
In the Lagoon for Ad Astra, directed by James Gray, the Hollywood star was greeted with applause and almost stage ovations with the public that has repeatedly scanned its name. And a roar welcomed his walk. Waiting for him, at the entrance to the Sala Grande of the Palazzo del Cinema, is Paolo Baratta, president of the Venice Biennale, and the Minister of Cultural Heritage, Alberto Bonisoli.
And if to the sly (and sculpted) beauty of Pitt you prefer the shady charm of Adam Driver, there was also some fun with the runway of the Johansson co-star in A Marriage Story (History of a marriage), the film produced by Netflix and written and directed by Noah Baumbach that has so much moved the press and the public during the screening.
Great acclamations also for Pedro Almodovar, who withdrew his Golden Lion for his career and was celebrated by some of his fetish actors, such as Marisa Paredes and Rossy De Palma, until late into a party at the Scuola Grande della Misericordia.
A second day of big numbers on the red carpet: according to the police, at least 10 thousand people attended the shows of stars and models. Among rhinestones, embroidery and sequins, here are the most beautiful dresses and looks which deserve to be remembered according to DireDonna.
- Queen of the Lido in red Scarlett Johansson: in amazing dress Celine studded with loose hair, pulled back and bare shoulders, he sent fans and photographers into raptures, devoting (like Brad Pitt) a lot of time to selfies and autographs.
- Creation Givenchy Couture Fall-Winter 2019/20 in black for Liv Tyler, female protagonist of Ad Astra. Even for her bare shoulders and gathered hair.
- Great applause also paid to Laura Dern, on the Lido for his role in Marriage Story by Noah Baumbach. The unforgettable protagonist of Jurassik Park she was very elegant in a green dress with silver strass designs and signed sequins Gucci.
- It is by Alessandro Michele, per Gucci, the mustard dress with black embroidery and deep décolleté worn by Alessandra Mastronardi, godmother of Venice 76.
- Ruth Negga to attend the première of Ad Astra chose a Louis Vuitton from the Cruise 2020 collection, a longless dress with white shoulders and silver embroidery.
- With a big belly Bar Rafaeli, the Israeli super model, famous for her long relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio, who already has two children with entrepreneur Adi Ezra. On the red carpet in the Laguna he was in a black suit with a pleated effect right at the waist of Manila Grace.
- Gold and precious embroidery for the dress Zuhair Murad worn by Madalina Ghenea, Romanian model raised to the headlines after participating in Youth, directed by the Oscar-winning Paolo Sorrentino.
- Please Dont Buy by Twinset the black dress of the top model Kate Upton, a slipdress with a satin crossing train on the hips with a plunging neckline on the back.