Milan – Grace, The 100% Italian fashion brand present in the world with over 20 international editions, opens the doors of Serbelloni Palace in the heart of Milan, for the event Cross Generational Festival, scheduled Friday 25 October 2019 from 10.00 to 20.00.
Milan – All day long characters from music, cinema and fashion together with the director of the magazine Silvia Grilli they are compared on issues such as the environment, social media, the future, cyber-bullying, well-being, sisterhood, meritocracy.
Milan – The program includes a series of talks with the presence of actresses Martina Colombari, Serena Rossi, Madalina Ghenea is Miriam Candurro, of the presenter Aurora Ramazzotti, of the journalist and writer Benedetta Parodi, of the digital entrepreneur Francesco Facchinetti, of the singer and judge of X Factor Malika Ayane.
The rapper Shade, the conductors Filippa Lagerback is Melissa Satta, the model Marica Pellegrinelli, the chef Andrea Berton, the journalist Cristina Parodi, the pilates and health & life coach teacher Johanna Maggy, the singers Nina Zilli is Arisa, the stars of the web Elisa Maino, Rosalba is Ludovica Valli are among the other personalities guests in Milan for the Cross Generational Festival.
Born with the aim of comparing different generations, Cross Generational Festival is open to the public: watching talks and debates is free with Compulsory online registration. For children they are scheduled in the afternoon games and workshops of Kikolle Lab.
Below is the complete program of Cross Generation Festival.
- 10.00 am – 11.00 am – Sapopa Body Consciousness Class by Deb Gheller: lesson that teaches you to get in tune with your body and your mind
- 11.00 am – Shine: little secrets to shine every day, with Johanna Maggi
- 11.30 am – He visualized, but did not respond: social media, online shopping, messages explained by people in their 20s, with Aurora Ramazzotti, Francesco Facchinetti is Ludovica Valli
- 12.30-14.00 – Sushi becomes a work of art by Yu @onigiriart, live realization of works inspired by the world of fashion and pop culture
- 14.30-20.00 – Kikolle Lab space, games and workshops for children from 3 to 10 years.
- 2.30pm – Haters, if you know them you avoid them; lesson to defend yourself against cyberbullying, with Elisa Maino, Shade , Rosalba is Martina Colombari
- 3.30 pm – Sustainable world: practical tips to improve our lives, with Filippa Lagerback, Malika Ayane is Rocio Munos Morales
- 4.30pm – Selfies therefore are: going back to the deeper values of the self, with Nina Zilli, Serena Rossi is Valentina Vignali
- 5.30 pm – Tell me how you cook and I'll tell you who you are, with Andrea Berton is Benedetta Parodi
- 6.00 pm – Mother and daughter in comparison, with Cristina Parodi is Angelica Gori
- 6.30 pm – Grow and change, improving, with Melissa Satta, Arisa, Miriam Candurro is Girolamo Di Cresce
- 7.30 pm – Timeless style: when elegance is a passepartout, with Madalina Ghenea, Marica Pellegrinelli is Antonella Bruno
You might also like:
Leonardo's Last Supper free: 4 free evening openings in the Last Supper, from 31 October 2019 to 30 January 2020
Science and beliefs in contemporary medicine: cycle of conferences, until November 14, 2019
Special visit to number 92 of the Gallery, between a tailor, a bull and a crystal sky, until 26 October 2019
Milan 2019 Open Archives: extraordinary visits to studios, organizations and foundations, until 27 October 2019
Mentelocale.it independently indicates some links of products and services that can be purchased online. This text may contain links to sites with which mentelocale.it has an affiliation, which allows the company to obtain a small percentage from sales, without changing the prices for the user.